lunedì 20 ottobre 2008

MISSING WHAT I CARE FOR

Today I'm violet. I miss cool things to do. And violet is something special today, to me. I miss time to be spent with friends, my mom and other people I love, around the world. I only have a ring in my 'pinkie' and I feel to belong to a city, not mine, to a face, not close, to a bright mind over there in my city, to London and that hill between Camden and Regent's Park. I miss that land from where I could see a poisoning fog covering rich green spaces. I miss everything could fill me up, today.
Photoes of what I want and need. Among these, I found a strong power to attend the day's challenges. One coffee, one more, to end the files. I perceive a strange pleasure, putting everything in a proper order and ohh my beloved plastic envelops, how helpful they are! I scratch the invisible surface of the day, working hard. Listening to what I need despite what I want. I've started this post with an other motivation, I reckon. Now, I'm in another field. I run. I run everyday and I'm 30 and late. I'm always late.

Nessun commento: